Amanda LoroffUnlicenced Assistant
- “Dealing with Shane and Kristina for the sale of my home was a breeze. In fact, they found me a buyer before the property was even listed! When it came to finding a new home, they were very accommodating and showed me dozens. Their market knowledge and negotiating skills definitely helped me find the house I wanted at a price I was comfortable with.”
- “Bud was extremely professional, and accommodating to my schedule and needs. When dealing with the offer, I found him to be very honest, fair and worked hard to get me the best deal. I recommend anyone take advantage of his vast experience and knowledge.”
- “We came to Grande Prairie last January to look for a house. We met with Shane Zeyha and his associate Kristina Stavrikova. We immediately felt comfortable with both of them and as we spent the weekend looking at houses we came to rely on them for their knowledge of not only the housing market in Grande Prairie but also their knowledge of the city and different areas to look at for houses. They were both very patient with us as we made a big decision to relocate and buy a home here. We would highly recommend both Shane and Kristina if you are looking to buy or sell a home. When it is time for us to move, we will be using their services and expertise again.
— Karen and Cory Sinclair.”
- “Being new to the city I was unfamiliar with the neighbourhoods, the Keyz team were extremely helpful in the finding the perfect home for me and my family. We only now realize what a great neighbourhood we live in! I would recommend them to anyone.”
- “With the help of the Keyz team I was able to buy my very first home AND I LOVE IT! I did not know anything about homes but they took the time to make sure I understood everything. I felt that they went over and above for me with only my best interest in mind!”